I decided last night just before the sun went down that I would let the girls out to free range... they didn't really want to get out and run like I thought they would. Safety in numbers I guess lol.
Anyhow Ebony, who is Erick's chicken liked being up high, so she flew up to the top of the run and sat for a little bit.
Here is a good view of the inside of the coop. As you can see the nesting box is not 
If you don't have chickens I am sure you are wondering why I would let them out... well it's widely known in the chicken world that chickens put themselves to bed at night so it's a safe bet that they will go right into the coop when the sun goes down... as demonstrated in this picture.
I need to get pictures of the individuals with their respective owners... I suppose that is what I will do today.
More tomorrow I suppose:)
Sunday, August 3, 2008
More Chicken Stuff
Posted by
Andrea Betty
at
9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwww aren't they happy chickens. :) Ours love to free range and they do go home when dusk falls. I will have to tell you about our chicken disaster on Friday but I am still pretty upset about it. :(
Post a Comment