Saturday, August 16, 2008

Annual Summer Trip

Every year we go to Schlitterbaun to have some fun in the sun. I always enjoy going. This year though Kyra got sick the day before. She started throwing up about 4 hours before we were supposed to get up to leave.
I seriously debated on wether or not we should go, but in the end I decided I would go down there with the gang but if Kyra didn't feel better then she and I would return home. We had already purchased our tickets and couldn't get refunds so it was now or never. She ended up doing great though. She still felt a little off throughout the day but she really really wanted to be there so I think it actually helped her to recover quickly. You know mind over matter thing..



Kyra coming down the slide


Lance at the bottom

1 comment:

Sherry said...

One of these days you are going to have to take me there. It looks WAY safer than our raft trip this past weekend! hahaha

Glad K was feeling well enough to go and have some fun in the sun. :)