Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh the Snobbery...

I recently joined a couple playgroups and found that I really enjoy one in particular. So yesterday I went over to one of the girls homes to play and we were having great conversation in the kitchen and Kyra and Lance were playing with her kiddos. It was really nice. Then Aimee(the mom) had to change her daughters diaper so we all went into her room and were still talking. Kyra and her son were chit chatting about birthdays and he said to her "Maybe you can come to my birthday?" Her reply..."I don't DO 4 year old birthday parties."
GASP!!! My little girl is so snobby... I have no clue where she gets it from either because that is so unlike me and anything I teach my kids. I hope this is just a phase she is going through.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

ROFL...and yet so totally K. I can picture it! hahaha She is repeating stuff she hears at school no doubt...even if it is all in Spanish!