Monday, February 11, 2008

Future Class President

So last week Erick and I were talking and he told me that he was a little disappointed in his new principal at school. The old principal used to do a birthday announcement and the school motto on the morning announcements every morning, well this new one doesn't. So I suggested he get a petition together and have his classmates sign it. He didn't know what a petition was so I explained the whole thing to him and explained that it doesn't mean she will do it but at least she will know that this is what so many of you want. So on Friday he got his petition together and so far has gotten just over 70 signatures on it... I will update you on how it goes when he turns it in. Wish him luck!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Erick has always been a go-getter! I hope the new principal doesn't blow the petition off and I can't wait to hear how it went!

Beth said...

That is wonderful that he is such a leader!