So well so many things have happened in the last few months. We had a wonderful Christmas with the kids. New Year was quiet (I slept through it lol).
Lance is going to school now 2 days a week and we are all doing morning playdates with a couple new playgroups we joined. I have met some really amazing ladies in the last few weeks and the kids and I have activities almost every day. I had to cancel our Friday playdate because I was just too tired and not feeling well. On Wednesday, Lance went to school, Kyra and I hung out in the morning and then I went to a playgroup just to meet up with some ladies, then after that playgroup in the afternoon I met up with another lady at the park just to hang out. The kids had a nice full day and we all slept so well that night.
I have cut my work load by like 95% the last few months, which has been so nice. I don't feel like the slave to the net that I had been for the last few years. It's nice too because since all my good friends moved away this summer I have been lonely and cutting all that net time out has forced me to repair some of the stuff going on in my own life. The kids are doing better and I am finally putting myself out there to make new friends. Scott is shocked when he looks at the calendar now... lol.
On Tuesday morning we have two playdates schedules and on Wednesday we had two playdates but I cancelled one. Kyra and I are going with one of them to do valentines for vets:)
We need to bake some cookies or cupcakes on Tuesday night to take with us.
Anyhow... that is pretty much the extent of what is going on lately.
December was a busy month for us too, Scott and I had like 4-5 parties we attended and WOW that was nutty. I am glad we got out together though.
We went to this fabulous dinner party last month. The hostess was Scott's former bosses wife. She is such a doll. It was the first time I had the chance to really sit and chat with her. She does interior design and WOW was their house amazing!
Speaking of interiors... I picked out the new tile and laminate floor for the house today. It WILL be done before this baby is born! DAMN IT!
Man Candace and Alex are going to have their hands full with this little angel I am baking. She is awake ALL the time. I feel so sorry for them, I really do. I hope she isn't colicky but I feel her ALLLLLLLL day long. She never really seems to settle.
Next weekend Erick and I are going to see The Spiderwick Chronicles. I can't wait. Perhaps I will write a little review next weekend... HA!
OK well that is it for now, I had more but my mind just went blank.
Night all!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
The new post I promised
Posted by
Andrea Betty
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know how busy you have been and am glad you are back with a few updates to the blog!
Don't overdo it with your playdate schedule...and don't start slacking on my morning wake-up calls! ha!
Post a Comment