MY BABY IS TWO!!! WAHHHHHH!
Seriously part of me is extremely sad but part of me is happy that he is getting older. He has changed so much in this last year. When he turned one I had no clue what this year would bring. I am not sure I even want to think about everything... but we did have a really nice birthday weekend with him. On Saturday, the 4th we went to Schlitterbaun. It has been voted the worlds number one water park for 9 years in a row. We have traveled down to New Braunfels Texas many a summer just to go there. It really is 'the hottest, coolest time in Texas!"
On Sunday we had a little birthday thing for him at my parents house. My mom got him a cute Shrek cake. It went along with his new Shrek blankie that we got him for his birthday because Lance NEEDED his own little blankie.
Here is is blowing out the candles..
He did such a good job with the candles and then he attacked the cake...
After some cake he opened some gifts from the family, this part makes me so glad I decided to do just a little family gathering for him instead of inviting friends. I hate all the gifts from friends, not that I am ungrateful but my kids have way more than enough.
Showing his true personality:)
It was a nice little birthday weekend for all of us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCEY MAN!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
He's TWO!
Posted by
Andrea Betty
at
6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwwwww...he is such a cutie Abs. I know how bittersweet the 'baby's' birthdays can be. They grow way to darned fast and it seems ike the time just slips away.
I am glad everyone had a good time, and am so sorry that I totally spaced the day. Lance looks like he was really enjoying the cake. :) Happy Birthday Lancey Pants! Love, Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment