Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What a week!

Oh wow, I think I aged ten years this last week. I have been sick and on antibiotics so again I am stuck in the house. Ear infection, lovely. On Friday I finished the last of my meds and by Sunday my ear infection was back full force. I have decided to try another round of the antibiotics and some more intense homeopathic treatments (garlic oil and ear candles). I ordered my ear candles yesterday and cannot wait for them to arrive!
The kids and I spent a little time at a local spray park last week. I can't be in the sun too long though so when I say a little I really mean just a little...
I got some great pictures of the kids though.

Erick is so thin but I swear her eats all day long! I have no clue where the food goes lol.


Kyra is such a beauty but always has her hands over her face when we are here playing... I just love this picture though.


When I got home I went to download everything and found this self portrait done by my sweet little 4 year old. This kid cracks me up. She is going to be an artist one day, I can feel it in my aging bones.



She has such an electric personality.



That night we were in the back yard and Lance left me a gift in his diaper(if you KWIM) and then proceeded to take it off while outdoors. Before I could get to him it was off and I needed some help. I called to enlist Erick to help and he came running and ran smack dab into an opened door splitting his head open. The cut was huge! It required 14 stitches in total. 6 inside and 8 outside.
Out of kindness to you all,
here is a link to see the picture of the wound when he lay in the ER waiting to get it stitched up. This kid is amazing, he was the best patient ever! As well he is healing very well. Here is another link to the picture of his healing wound, he got his stitches out today.

Aside from all that we are well. :)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I am glad to see Erick's head is healing up nicely. Have the ear candles arrived? I am hoping they will do the trick for this ear infection you have going on.

The pictures are great...don't you just love how water pics look so cool?!