Since about his birthday Lance has been in a sort of potty learning mode, but this week it got serious. I have just been letting him do as he pleases and it has turned into a rare thing for me to change a poopy diaper because he is using the potty. Well this week he has really been doing all his business on the potty, so much so that I have finally had the courage to take him out and about in underware! I had to go to the store to buy more because he only had 4 pair. So unlike Erick who potty trained at age four and well I can't really compare Kyra because girls typically do do this around this age. I am just so proud of this little guy! Just barely 2 years old and he has potty trained himself. What more could a mom want, especially now that I am trying to get pregnant again! lol
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No more fancy embroidered diapers for you! hahaha
YAY Lance! :D
OMG update your blog already...its been 4, yes thats F.O.U.R months!!
That is all...just needed to say it! hehe
Post a Comment