Friday, November 7, 2008

Up-date on us

ok so I have fallen off the throne of being a blogging queen, but the truth is I have been insanely busy in my own life. The kids and I have been hanging out and fallen into a great routine and I have very little time for the computer. Scott and I are going out to look at a piece of Land that we are seriously considering purchasing this weekend. Erick went hunting with my dad and uncle last weekend. He didn't get anything but that's ok because he will have another chance over Christmas break.
Kyra is doing great in school and Lance is too for that matter. I am the yearbook advisor at their school now.
Erick has to go to court on Monday. We are hoping to get the ticket thrown out but one just never knows what will happen. The kid who attacked him grabbed him again last week and was put into OCS. One of the hardest things for me is that he is applying to be on yearbook staff with me... this is going to be a real personal challenge, but I know he needs it. He needs somewhere to belong and I hope that I can be a positive influence on his life.
I seriously need to upload some more pictures soon. I have gotten a bit lazy with that though. sigh... hopefully I can do that ... uh... tomorrow, yeah tomorrow!

OK so that is my quick update!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Interesting that the kid wants to be on the yearbook with you. Should be a great opportunity!

You didn't call me back...again...I want to hear more about the property. I can't move in with you until I get more information.

LOL